Envelopes can be printed for the following lists: Vendors List, Customer:Jobs List, Invoice List, Purchase Order List, Create Statements List, Checks List, and Payroll Checks List.
From the respective list’s menu, click Reports | Print Envelopes.
Field & Button Definitions
- Company Address – The Company Address drop-down list allows the choice between
- Don’t Print Any Company Info
- Logo Only
- Logo and Address to Right
- Logo and Address on Bottom
- Address Only. No Logo.
- Company Name – The Company name drop-down list allows the choice between.
- No Company Name
- Company Name
- DBA Name
- Return Address Font – Used to control the font of the return address.
- Logo Scale – Adjusts the size of your company logo.
- Pick the Fields For the Envelope – Up to four address lines can be included on the envelope. Use the “Field” drop-down list to designate which field to use for each line number.
- Save as Default – Saves the currently selected settings as the default settings for future use.
- Printer Settings – Click the radio button to control between landscape and portrait envelope orientation.
- Address Font – Used to control the font of the recipient address.
- Cancel – Exits the form without saving changes.
- Print – Sends the envelope print job to the printer.