Contact Log (Employee)
The Contact Log (Employee) report, displays entries from employee contact logs.
From the main menu, click Reports > Contacts & Jobs > Contact Log (Employee), or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Customer – To filter the report by a particular employee, select one from this drop-down list.
- Topic – To filter the report by a particular topic, select one from this drop-down list.
- User – To filter the report by a particular user, select one from this drop-down list.
Date Filter Area
The following date filtering is available in this report.
- Date Range – Choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
- Include Hired/Released Dates – When ticked, displays the employment beginning and ending dates for each employee in the report.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.