Physical Inventory Work Sheet
The Physical Inventory Work Sheet is used when taking a physical count of your inventory.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).
From the main menu, click Reports > Company > Items > Physical Inventory Worksheet, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
Filter Warehouse Area
The following warehouse related filters are available in this report.
- Include Active Only – When this radio button is selected, only active inventory items appear in the worksheet.
- Include Inactive Only – When this radio button is selected, only inactive inventory items appear in the worksheet.
- Include Both Active and Inactive – When this radio button is selected, both active and inactive inventory items appear in the worksheet.
- Name – The report may include one or more warehouses at the same time. Tick the checkbox for each warehouse name to include in the report, or tick the “All” checkbox to include all warehouses.
Filter by Vendor
- Filter by Vendor – To filter the report by a particular vendor, select one from this drop-down list.
The worksheet can be sorted using up to three of the available methods:
- Item Name/Num
- Bin Number
The report is initially sorted by the first method selected, then sorted by subsequently selected methods.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.