The Reimbursables Report lists items and expenses which have been earmarked to have those costs recovered when invoicing customers at a later time.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).
From the main menu, click Reports > Contacts & Jobs > Jobs > Reimbursables, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
- Filter Customer – To filter reimbursables on this report by a particular customer, select one from this drop-down list.
Date Filter Area
The following date filtering is available in this report.
- Date Range – Choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
Additional Report Options
The following additional options are available for this report.
- Transaction Types – To filter reimbursables on this report by a particular transaction type, select one from this drop-down list.
- Filter Department – To filter reimbursables on this report by a particular department, select one from this drop-down list.
- Sorting Options – To sort the reimbursables on this report by a particular built-in order, select one from this drop-down list.
- Include Details – To include information beyond the customer name and their reimbursables balance, tick the “Include Details” checkbox. The report will then become itemized to include such info as transaction type, date, source name, memo, account, and work order number.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.