Add Job Type Form
The Add Job Type form is used to setup a new job type.
Field & Button Definitions
- Type Name – Used to name the job type.
- Subtype of – Used to select a “Parent” job type under which this entry would be a subtype.
- OK – The OK button saves the settings and closes the form.
- Cancel – The Cancel button exits the form without saving any changes.
- Next – Saves the settings and opens a new blank form ready to create another job type.
- Inactive – When ticked, the Inactive checkbox causes the job type to become inactive.