This topic will cover setting up, editing, deleting, and inactivating customer messages.
Use this form to create messages that may be included on your sales forms. These messages are designed for your customers to read.
From the main menu, click Customers > Lists > Customer Message. Create a new message by clicking Customer Message List > New Message.
Field & Button Definitions
|Message||Enter a message for the customer to read. This message will appear on most of the sales related forms in Total Office Manager.|
|Message is Inactive||Inactivates the message so that is still exists but does not show on any selection list.
|OK||Saves your changes and closes the form.|
|Cancel||Closes the form without saving changes.|
|Next||Saves the form then open a new blank form.|
- Open the Customer Message List form and Sort the list if desired.
- To enter a new record, click Customer Message List > New Message.
- To edit a record, right-click on it and select Edit Message from the pop-up menu.
- To delete a record, right-click on it and select Delete Message from the pop-up menu
- To inactivate a record, right-click on it and select Make Message Inactive from the pop-up menu
- You can delete or inactivate multiple records. To highlight multiple records, press and hold your Ctrl key and click each Ship Via record. You may also select a range of records by highlighting the first record in that range, press and hold your left Shift Key, and click the last record in that range.
- You can select a record and right click for common tasks.