Phone Message List
The Phone Message List is used to manage phone messages.
From the main menu, click Company | Phone Message List.
From the toolbar, click the drop-down arrow just right of the New Phone Message button and choose Phone Message List (see illustration below).
Displays the date and time the message was taken.
Displays the name of the message recipient.
Displays who left the message.
Displays whether or not the message’s “Urgent” checkbox has been ticked.
Displays the caller’s phone number.
|Message||Displays other message details.|
- To create a new message, right-click anywhere in the list and choose New Phone Message from the pop-up menu.
- To edit a message, right-click on it and choose Edit Phone Message from the pop-up menu.
- To delete a message, right-click on it and choose Delete Phone Message from the pop-up menu.
- To show a message as being read, right-click on it and choose Mark Phone Message As Read from the pop-up menu.
- To export whatever information is currently displayed in the list, right-click anywhere in the list and choose Export List from the pop-up menu.
- To modify which columns are displayed in the list, right-click anywhere in the list and choose Form Preferences > Show Columns from the pop-up menu.
- You can delete or mark multiple phone messages. To highlight multiple phone messages, press and hold your CTRL key and click each phone message.
- You may also select a range of phone messages by highlighting the first phone message in that range, pressing and holding your left Shift Key, and clicking the last phone message in that range.