Preferences – Appearance
The Appearance preferences is where to adjust certain display options.
Field & Button Definitions
- Show Status Bar – The Status Bar is toggled on or off with the “Show Status Bar” checkbox.
- Theme Color – Use the Theme Color drop-down list to choose the color of headers throughout the program.
- Personalized Menus – Options include Disabled, Display Full Menu on Hover, or Display Full Menu on Click.
- Show Information Center – This Information Center display is controlled with this checkbox. When enabled, the Dock Left / Dock Right radio buttons control on which side of the screen the Information Center appears.
- Show Toolbar – The toolbar can be toggled on or off with this checkbox. When enabled, choose how to display the toolbar by selecting the Text Only, Icon Only, or Icon And Text radio buttons.
- Toolbar Prefs – Used to choose which toolbar buttons to display. For simplicity, many users remove toolbar buttons for functions which they never perform.
- Display Icons in Task Panels – Controls the display of icons in both the Information Center and the Filter Center. Display of these icons can be toggled on or off by using this checkbox.