Preferences – Sales Tax
The Sales Tax preferences are where you configure defaults related to sales tax.
Field & Button Definitions
- Use Cash Basis Sales Tax Tracking – When enabled, sales tax will track liabilities based on when payment for the transaction is received rather than the accrual sales tax (transaction date).
- Pay Sales Tax Default Bank – Select the default bank account to populate on the Pay Sales Tax form when paying sales tax liabilities.
- Only Show Sales Tax Groups in Selections – When this preference is enabled, only the sales tax groups will be available in the following tax item drop downs:
- Customer:Jobs Company Preferences
- Customer:Jobs Tax Info Tab
- Estimate/Sale/Invoice/Credit Forms