Printing Batch Invoices
This help topic explains how to use the batch printing of invoices feature in Total Office Manager.
This form allows you to print multiple invoices at one time.
Each time you write a check, create an invoice, or create certain other forms in Total Office Manager, you have the option to check the To be Printed option. This marks the record as something you wish to print later. This allows you to print invoices, checks, or what ever, at a later time.
- From the main menu click File > Printing > Print Forms > Invoices
|A/R Account||This is a filter. This is the accounts receivable account (from your chart of accounts) that is used to display any invoices marked for printing.|
|Date||The date of the invoices.|
|Customer||The customer who the invoice was created for.|
|Amount||The total amount of the invoice.|
|Select All||Selects each and every record in the list.|
|Select None||De-selects all records in the list that may have been marked.|
|OK||Produces the invoices and sends them to your printer.|
|Cancel||Closes the form without producing any invoices.|
- Open the Print Invoices form as directed above.
- Select an Account Receivable account to view the corresponding invoices.
- Mark which invoices you wish to print.
- Click OK to commit your changes and send the invoices to your printer.
- You wish to consider having a good laser printer for every day reports. An inexpensive ink jet type printer can be handy for printing checks. Leave this printer loaded with check stock and dedicate it for check printing only. You may also have another printer pre-loaded with special paper (like forms or letter head) for printing invoices or statements.