A/P Aging Report
The A/P Aging Report shows the amount of money owed to vendors along with the time in which the amount has been owed (age of the bill).
From the main menu, click Reports > Company > Purchasing > A/P Aging, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
The following options are available in this report.
- As Of – Select a report date.
- Include Aging Memos – Ticking this checkbox enables the report to display aging memorandums.
- Filter by Vendor – To filter the report by a specific vendor, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Sort Options – Two fields are available in the Sort Options area. They are identical fields. The choices are “DueDate/Age” or “Vendor”. Each field can then be set to sort in either ascending or descending order using the “ASC” or “DESC” radio buttons. The setting in the upper field takes precedence over the lower field and must be used first. For example, if the upper field is set to Vendor, and the lower field is set to Due Date, the result is that the report would first be sorted by vender, subsequently having the records displayed for each vendor sorted by DueDate/Age.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.