A/R Aging Detail Report
The A/R Aging Detail Report shows open sales forms (like invoices). The report can be filtered and sorted in a variety of ways to isolate sought-after data.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).
From the main menu, click Reports > Sales > A/R Aging Detail, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
The following options are available in this report.
- As Of – Select a date in which to run the report through.
- Filter by Customer:Job Type – To filter the report by a Customer Type, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Filter by Customer:Job – To filter the report by a single Customer:Job, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Sorting – The report can be sorted using up to three of four available methods: Date, Type, Name, or Due Date. The report is first sorted by the first method selected. Within each previously selected method, results are sorted by subsequently chosen methods. Imagine, for example, that Name was selected in the “Sort By” field, Type was selected in the first “Then By” field, and Due Date was selected in the second “Then By” field. The results would all be first sorted by name; then within each name group, the results would be sorted by type; and within each type group, the results would be sorted by due date.
- Filter by Accounts Receivable Account – To filter the report by a specific A/R account, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Include Transaction Memos – To have transaction memos included on the report, tick this checkbox.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.