A/R Aging Summary Report
The A/R Aging Summary Report shows in a condensed way, the amount of money owed to you by your customers along with the time-frame in which the amount has been owed (age of the receivable).
From the main menu, click Reports > Sales > A/R Aging, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
The following options are available in this report.
- As Of – Select a date in which to run the report through.
- Filter by Customer:Job Type – To filter the report by a Customer Type, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Filter by Accounts Receivable Account – To filter the report by a specific A/R account, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Include Customer Phone Number – To have the customer phone number included on the report, tick this checkbox. This functionality is helpful during collection efforts.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
- Q: What do negative values mean in the A/R Aging Summary Report?A: Negative values in the A/R Aging Summary Report indicate that you owe the customer money. This typically occurs when customers have been issued a credit memo, but a refund check has not yet been written.