Account Register Report
The Account Register Report shows transactions for a given account over a defined period of time, much like the program’s actual Account Register (Banking > Account Register).
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).
From the main menu, click Reports > Accounting > General Ledger > Account Register, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
The following options are available in this report.
- Filter Account – Choose the account for which to run the report from this drop-down list.
- Date Range – After enabling the date filtering functionality, either choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.