The Open Invoices Report lists unpaid invoices for a specific date, grouped by customer. For convenience during collection efforts, the customer telephone number is displayed along with their unpaid invoices. The report can be filtered on a particular customer, foreman, or combination of the two.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).
From the main menu, click Reports > Sales > Open Invoices, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
Report Option Definitions
- As Of – Choose a date for which to run the report.
- Type – Choose between Basic and Detailed report styles. The detailed report simply adds customer address information to the report.
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Customer:Job – To filter the report by a particular customer or job, select one from this drop-down list.
- Foreman – To filter the report by a particular foreman, select one from this drop-down list.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.