Sales by Item Detail
This report shows a list of sales by item in a detailed format.
From the main menu, click Reports > Sales > Invoice Analysis, or
From the main menu, click Reports > Report Navigator, and navigate to the desired report.
Date Filter – Tick this checkbox to enable date-driven filtering.
- Date Range – Select from a variety of common date ranges from which to filter.
- From _____ To _____ – Setup a custom date range filter by entering the beginning date in the “From” field, and the ending date in the “To” field.
- Salesperson – Used to filter the report by a particular salesperson.
- Item Category – Used to filter the report by a particular item category.
- Marketing Source – Used to filter the report by a particular marketing source.
Additional Report Options
- Include only Sales which have been paid – Tick this checkbox to have the report display paid sales only.
- Include Payments – Tick this checkbox to have the report include received payments. Note that payments are not the same as departments.