Vendor Form – Contacts Tab
The Contacts Tab is used to record additional contacts for the vendor. These records store electronic contact information only, not postal information. A virtually unlimited number of additional contact records can be stored in the Contacts tab. The caller ID feature scans these entries just as other contacts in the program.
From the main menu, click Vendors > New Vendor, or
- Name – Enter the name of the contact.
- Title – Select the title of the contact (Mr, Ms, etc).
- Phone – Enter the contact phone number.
- Ext – Enter the contact phone extension if applicable.
- Cell – Enter the contact cell phone number if applicable.
- Pager – Enter the contact pager number if applicable.
- Fax – Enter the contact fax number if applicable.
- Email – Enter customer’s e-mail address if applicable.
- Comments – Enter any brief notes about the contact here.