Hot Fix 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Release Date: 03/07/2019
Aptora Mobile II Revisions Important Notice
Required – Total Office Manager version 19.3.700:
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Also, please make sure that User Account Controls are set to the lowest setting on the Mobile II server.
This will ensure that the update will have access to update all the necessary files that Aptora Mobile needs to preform correctly.
Fixes and Corrections:
1. Time Sheet Tracking List wouldn’t allow the user to select a row.
2. While logged in as Administrator, user could not edit Service Agreement Settings
3. Unable to edit Service Agreement Settings
4. Invoice and Work Order Items created in Total Office Manager were not being displayed within the Print Preview in Mobile
5. When creating an Invoice or Estimate from Work Order, notes fields weren’t being saved to the Invoice
1. Rearranged total values when viewing an Invoice. Now displays as subtotal, sales tax, total, payments and then balance.