Aptora Mobile II 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Release Date: 2/25/2020
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
- Priority Fix: Corrected an internal server error when creating Invoices or Purchase Orders. The error was nondescript. It could have also been seen creating other transactions. This error was a result of unrecognized characters in the database.
- Under certain circumstances, Form Builder Documents were being saved to the wrong path. This was corrected.
- Cart Type down payment was restricted to $100.00. Ticket# 22315
- The “Empty Cart” screen wasn’t showing the correct label.
- Adding a BCC to email settings no longer causes an error.
- Changes were made to improve the mapping link on Android devices (the link that opens your device’s default mapping application). Ticket # 22127
- Corrected issue with the Inventory by Warehouse preference. It was not following the same settings as Total Office Manager.
- Fleet Complete and GPS Tracking Settings
- GPS Tracking Setup has changed and moved to Aptora Mobile II, rather than setting it up in the Total Office Manager | New Schedule Board.
- Fleet Complete is now available for users to add to the new GPS Settings page.
- Improved Sales Opportunity error messages and form data validation handling.
- When the user selects the Add Items to Cart button on the View Cart page (must have no items within the cart), the cart type will now be passed to the Add Items page.
Important Note: Please be sure that the Invoice Items in Total Office Manager has been set up to indicate their specific function. There are numerous settings in the Additional Info tab for most item types. This work is needed to properly calculate call-backs, accessory sales, etc. Service Agreement sales and renewals also depend on certain settings and proper renewal techniques. Please consider spending some time with an Aptora trainer if needed.