Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.1.2300
Release Date: 1/26/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Standard Income Statement. We fixed an issue with certain amounts not being underlined when using specific print options. We also corrected some minor left alignment issues. There were no math errors or bugs. This was a formatting issue.
- Ticket 34420: We added scans to the Database Checkup to search for Non-US FICA amounts added to the timesheet CurrentLiability and CurrentRate fields that do not match the employee earning item amount. Users may not remove the 7.65% from the CurrentLiability if they are Australia and Canada companies. All users are now able to update CurrentRate to be the employee earning amount.
- Ticket 34420: W removed the calculation for FICA taxes for payroll burden from countries which are not US.
- We fixed a user interface bug, the background of the checkbox was white.
- Ticket 37320: We corrected the alignment of the 1099-NEC and got as close as possible using the IRS distributed forms. These forms are free from the IRS and have a tractor fed on the left side.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- Form Invoices.loadSA Column not found, Begins
modTom. TOMDate Type mismatch
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.