Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.12.2600
Release Date: 12/26/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
- Ticket 42801: We fixed the issue with Form 940 printing incorrect year 2022 instead of 2023.
- Ticket 42742: When running the Payroll Item Detailed Report, the amount does not match what is on the Pay Payroll Liabilities form and the Payroll Liability Balances report. The issue is resolved.
- Ticket 41739: Custom Programming for Credit Cards Refunds to appear in the deposits/payments list.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- FrmEnterBills.Delete_Item Subscript out of range
- FrmInvoices.createEquipment Invalid procedure call or argument
- FrmCustInfo.grdWO_HeadClick Error accessing style
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.