Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.4.2700
Release Date: 4/28/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
No update to your database is required.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- We continue to improve the Memorized Invoice transactions. We added back the logic to check the customer record when an inactive tax is being used on the Memorized Transactions.
- We added a tool-tip for the “This Job Uses AIA Billing” check box, found on the Job Info tab. When checked, a tab called AIA Payment Applications will be added to the Customer:Job History form. This also allows users to search for AIA jobs in the Customer:Job list. Otherwise, this checkbox does not affect how the AIA Payment Application system works.
- We improved and updated the formatting and styling of the Purchase Order report. This is the built-in report from the PO form.
- On the Invoice Item for, we updated the label on the Reorder Point button to “Setup Bins, Reorder Points, and Locations”. The size of the button was adjusted for a better fit. This was mentioned by one of our customer at Aptora University in March 2023.
- We added In Progress status to exclusion for over due balance preference check for customers.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.