Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.6.2600
Release Date: 6/27/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
No update to your database is required.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- We added an option called “Include Names from Contacts tab” at the bottom of the Marketing List Generator. This feature already existed and was made public.
- We added and improved error handling to various places inside the “Include Names from Contacts tab.”
- Ticket 40660: We added the ability to know how the invoice was paid. We made sure that the “Trans payment Method” was populated on the invoice.
- Ticket 37812: We updated the payroll tax item WA Care Fund which will be effective as of July 1st, 2023. The WA Cares Fund will be supported by a premium paid by employees only. The premium has been set by state law at 0.58% of gross wages, or $0.58 per $100.
- Ticket 40600: We fixed the email addresses that did not show when convert zero to blanks.
- Ticket 40573: We fixed the deposit amount to correlate over the payments list once change in payments list.
- We added additional tool tips and a label to the AIA Payment Application form. These include helpful information about how the form works.
- We clarified various message boxes, mostly related to invoicing and memorized transactions.
- We fixed mouse pointer not resetting to normal when opening the Chart of Account list form. This was only an issue under specific circumstances.
- Ticket 40625: The decimals were not carried over to the new invoice from the previous highest invoice number. We fixed it
- Ticket 40548: The time was using Central Time instead of whatever the offset would be. We fixed the time stamp is off.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.