Aptora Mobile II 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Release Date: 12/16/2020 (rolling release)
Your Apple devices must be on iOS version 13.0 or higher to use the Aptora Mobile II app. Click here to learn more.
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
- Certain filters were not working on the Calendar pages. Ticket 27655
- Invoice List was locking up when selecting a Date Range from the Grid Filters menu. Ticket 27352
- An Error was occurring when going to the Top 5 AP by Vendor page. Ticket 27417
- Starting a timesheet using the stop watch feature threw a “Work order does not exists” error. This was on multi-day work orders only.
Enhancements and Fine Tuning
- Added the ability to remove Equipment from a Work Order within the Work Order Display page. Ticket 27616
- If you are using the Apple App (not a browser) will now be allowed to clear URL Settings from the Login Page. The button is labeled Remove Aptora Settings.
- Expanded the Top 5 to All AP By Vendors and giving the page a pageable functionality.
- Moved the generation of a PDF to the Server rather than the user’s mobile device. This will prevent the scrambling of text within the PDF.
- Users can now generate a PDF for the following objects, without emailing them: Work Order, Invoice, and Estimate.
Summary of Fixed Tickets