Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168
Your Apple devices must be on iOS version 13.0 or higher to use the Aptora Mobile II app.
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right-click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
Enhancements and Fine Tuning
- Added the ability to modify document links to add the category and change the description. Security is needed for this modification and may be enabled under More | Security | User Permissions. Scroll to the bottom and flip the setting for Allow User to Edit Category and Description under Document to Yes. Documents and photos may be attached to the following locations in the mobile application:
- Work Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Customer Equipment
- Items details when added to work orders, estimates, purchase orders, and invoices
- Updated the link for texting to the new landing page.
- Ticket #31530/31727: Corrected an issue where the email was mislabeled with the word invoice when sending work orders and estimates.
- Ticket #30652: Corrected an issue caused an amount to appear only when a group item on a work order was declined and items were subsequently added within the group. Now when adding items to a declined group, the quantities are loaded as zero.
- Ticket #31342/32054 – Corrected an issue with reimbursable box being recorded improperly when creating a manual timesheet entry.
- Ticket #31885 – Corrected an issue where email payment links were being allowed when the invoice was not created in the mobile application. This caused paused received to be locked and unable to be released.
- Ticket #30930 – Corrected the Approve/Decline labels when creating an invoice from an estimate. These labels were not being carried over to the invoice as declined if they were declined on the invoice.
- Ticket #32113 – Corrected an issue where clicking cancel on the invoice signature capture would lock the invoice.
- Ticket #31468/31997 – Corrected an issue where the amount was not present in the signature amount from invoices.
- Ticket #31016 – Corrected an issue which caused the document links to not appear in multi-day work orders when attached in the mobile application.
Struggling with Aptora Software?
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.