Mobile II Version 5.8.6 Release Notes
5.8.6 Release Notes
Release Date 01/07/2019
Aptora Mobile II Revisions Important Notice: After installing an Aptora Mobile II update,
the software will check to be sure you are running the correct version of Total Office Manager.
Total Office Manager Must be updated to 11.2.46 in order for Aptora Mobile II to work properly.
Fixes and Corrections
1. Fixed reported issue with internal server error on searching lists.
2. Fixed issue with the "my flat rate book" search being case sensitive.
3. Fixed issue with en route work orders not showing on schedule board in total office manager.
4. Fixed display issues with dashboards while using Microsoft edge.
1. Added ability to create work order from an estimate and include estimate items.
2. Added a message informing users when a mobile update is available.
3. Added a menu option to estimates called loan amortization.
4. Added the loan calc shortcut to sales opportunities.
5. Added the ability to log off users to free up a mobile license.
– If license count is met, Administrators will ONLY be able to login and view the list of user's logged in.
On this page they will be able to force log out of any user's in order to allow other user's to log in.