Mobile II Version 5.9.3 Release Notes
5.9.3 Release Notes
Release Date: 05/06/2019
1. Clicking Don’t Send on email confirmation page after clicking En Route would return Application Error
2. Update Quantities on a Work Order wasn’t displaying the changes after they were made.
3. Appointments weren’t pulling Customer information on creation.
4. Customer History pages were requiring the associated List Permission; this was not the desired functionality. It will now check for Lists: Customer History is Active.
5. Editing a Sales Opportunity allowed for the Edit of the Product field, this was never the desired functionality.
6. When a Timesheet was added from a Work Order with a date in the Past the Hours would Default to over 24 hours.
7. Terms from Work Order not Transferring to an Invoice.
1. Work Order Lists will now be Sorted by Descending Date then Ascending Time.
2. Filter Icons on the New Grid Layout will be displayed in Red when the User has a Filter set.
3. Appointment pages have been moved to the New Grid Layout.
4. My Employee Leads page now displays "Only Display Last 30 Days (Resolved Date)" next to the Filter Checkbox.
5. Creating a Timesheet from a Work Order using the “Add Timesheet” link from the Hamburger Menu will now Default the Timesheet to the Current Date rather than the Date of the Work Order.
6. Defaulting Security Permissions to TRUE when the Permission isn't found in the Database has been Removed. This was done to help with the confusion with some of the Security settings not working in some location.
7. Work Orders now have a new Permission – VIEW. On update this Permission will be given to all Users that currently have a Add, Edit, or List Permissions for Work Orders. * They must have one of these Security Settings saved in the Database.
8. Users will now have the Option to Email a Work Order as a PDF rather than HTML.
9. Navigation Counts on the Home Page have been Updated and should now reflect what is found on each page.
10. Users with Edit Permission on Work Order will now be able to move to the Edit Page from the Work Order Lists.
11. Users now can edit the Column Order, as well as if they want the Column Active within Work Order Lists. This functionality can be found by navigating from the home page to More, Settings, Grid Settings
12. Creating a Sales Opportunity will no longer Default the following fields: Product, Priority, Stage, and Status. Some of these fields weren’t required and others would need to be set by the User.
13. Adding a Timesheet using the “Add Timesheet” link on a Multiday Work Order will now use the Dates, Times, and Employee information associated to the Multiday Work Order rather than its Parent Work Order.