Mobile II Version 5.9.6 Release Notes
5.9.6 Release Notes
Release Date: 07/09/2019
Fixes and Corrections:
1. Audit Trail Issues
a. List was sorting incorrectly; it will now sort Descending by Date
b. Clicking a Record would cause an Error.
2. Work Order Display for Group Items Amount was being displayed as 0 in specific situations.
3. Ticket #16990 – Sales Op Issue – Product Field was not changeable when creating a Sales Opportunity from a Work Order
4. Ticket #17002 – update Qty multiple issues
a. After update Quantities the values weren’t being reflected within the fields.
b. Print Preview wasn’t getting updated.
5. Ticket #17104 – work order list and multi day work orders; Filtering on Date Ranges was bring back improper results.
6. Ticket #17370 – Security Label on Time Sheets; Created Date and Created By wasn’t being set.
7. Uploading a Document from a Customer was Erroring out.
8. Ticket #17491 – Cancel Work Orders; Security settings “Allow User to Cancel Work Orders” wasn’t preventing a user to cancel Work Orders
9. The Price field on invoices is formatted as currency. This field is not a currency field
a. Item Prices now display with 4 decimal places for Work Orders
b. Item Prices now display with 5 decimal places for Invoices/Estimates
a. My Appointments – Shows appointments that are less than tomorrow.
b. My Overdue – Shows appointments that are less than current date/time.
2. Service Agreement Settings – Added the ability to copy all settings to users when logged in as Admin.
3. Added pages breaking when emailing as PDF.
4. Calendars were updated to a new User Interface.
5. Following Pages now Render as the updated Grid User Interface:
a. Office Phone Log
b. Who We Owe
c. Chart of Accounts
d. Audit Trail
6. Added the View Permissions to Sales Opportunities