Mobile II Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Release Date: 08/27/2019
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Also, please make sure that Users clear the cache on the browser and or the Mobile Application. Please don’t use your browser in “private” or ” Incognito Mode”. This will cause problems with Aptora Mobile II.
This will ensure that the update will have access to update all the necessary files that Aptora Mobile needs to perform correctly.
- Customer Lists and Customer Display pages were showing two different balances in some cases.
- Copying settings to All Users for Work Orders, Purchase Orders, and Estimates wasn’t working. Ticket #18320, #17575
- Estimates were being added to the Audit Trail as Invoices.
- Audit Trail Records for Estimates will now be displayed as follows:
- Add: Begin
- This is when the user starts to Create an Estimate but hasn’t saved it yet.
- Add: Saved
- After the user has Saved the Estimate for Creation.
- Edit: Begin
- When the user starts to Edit an Estimate.
- Edit: Saved
- After the User has Saved the Estimate for Editing.
- Add: From Work Order
- When the Estimate was created from a Sales Opportunity.
- Add: From Sales Opportunity
- When the Estimate was created from a Work Order.
- Estimates View Permission was added. All users currently with List Permission for Estimates will automatically get this Security Setting.
- Chat Analytics – Graphs and Charts have been added to View statistics on the Chat functionality with the following groupings:
- All Users
- By User
- Another View Type has been added called Timeline, which will group events by users.
- Settings have been updated to include:
- Selection of the types of Views that are available for each Calendar Type (Company, Employee)
- The selection of columns that are being displayed on the Calendar.
- Viewing the Calendar on a Mobile device will only display the Agenda View, this is due to visual constraints.
While Adding Customer Equipment to a Work Order, users will now have the option to also include the Parent Record Equipment.