188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Release Date: 09/17/2019
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Also, please make sure that Users clear the cache on the browser and or the Mobile Application. Please don’t use your browser in “private” or ” Incognito Mode”. This will cause problems with Aptora Mobile II.
This will ensure that the update will have access to update all the necessary files that Aptora Mobile needs to perform correctly.
- When Editing an Estimate the Number field was being overwritten when the Allow Edit Number Permissions wasn’t Active.
- When adding an Estimate the Number field was not being updated in specific scenarios.
- While adding a Sales Opportunity the Sales Representative field will now default to the Logged In User.
- Feature-request added back Day View and Month view on Mobile Devices for Calendars
- Updated Visual Effects of the Day and Month view of Calendars.
- Added Start and Stop Time for Calendars within the Hamburger Menu.