Mobile II Version 184.108.40.206
220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Release Date: 09/20/2019
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Also, please make sure that Users clear the cache on the browser and or the Mobile Application. Please don’t use your browser in “private” or ” Incognito Mode”. This will cause problems with Aptora Mobile II.
This will ensure that the update will have access to update all the necessary files that Aptora Mobile needs to perform correctly.
- Mobile Calendar dates will now display at the appropriate dates.
- Send Email from an invoice CheckBox missing to save the email address.
- Percentage Discounts will now no longer affect Items that have the preference “lock against Discount set to true.
- Flat Rate Book items weren’t calculating the proper total on their individual display pages. Ticket #18887
- Displaying correct Service Agreement for Invoices, Sales and Estimates when created from Work Orders. Ticket #19006
- All Timesheet fields on the Edit page, under Work Order number, will now save properly.
- The changelog link located in the help section will now send users to the Aptora Support website Release Notes page.
- The customer equipment button on the Work Order page will now always be displayed, regardless of if the Customer has Equipment or not
(This will help improve our feature that allows users to quickly view child record equipment from a parent records Work Order)
Descriptions of the Flat Rate Book items will now always be displayed. (Added Feature Request)