Mobile II Version 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Release Date: 10/7/2019
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Also, please make sure that Users clear the cache on the browser and or the Mobile Application. We had many users experiencing errors when updating during our last update. Please make sure you have the user you are logging onto your Mobile Server with has the correct permissions to edit the contents of the Aptora Mobile II folder.
This will ensure that the update will have access to update all the necessary files that Aptora Mobile needs to perform correctly.
- Auto Email Settings for “Thank You” emails weren’t saving. Ticket #18582.
- Multiday Work Order stop watch feature was sending back Internal Server Error when the user didn’t have Default Earning Types set up. Ticket #19223.
- Other Charge items weren’t populating the Amount field when being added to a Purchase Order.
- Empty signature lines on Invoice print outs will no longer be shown when printing.
- Payment Method drop down lists will no longer display types of Credit Card on the “Take a Payment” page.
- Preference was added to My Flat Rate Books allowing the User to not display the Group Items on the View Cart page.
- Mobile User Contact preference was moved to a “New General Settings” page, this setting is followed by all forms.
- Stages have been added to Work Orders and Multiday Work Orders.