184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Release Date: 10/20/2019
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II, prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Please make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. We had several users report errors when running our last update and this was the cause. When you log into the mobile server, that user must have the correct permission to edit the contents of the Aptora Mobile II folder. This will ensure that the update will have access to all of the files that Aptora Mobile needs to perform correctly.
- Sales Opportunities were not always being removed from the home page notifications area.
- Corrected the labels on all the signature lines.
- Work Orders were not always being displayed in Aptora Mobile II. Ticket #19612.
- Payment Method drop-down lists will no longer display Credit Card types on the “Take a Payment” page.
- Added a Preferred Contact Method field in preparation for a new feature called “Automated Texting” (coming soon).
- Added this field to the Customer:jobs edit page
- Added this field to the Customer:jobs add page
- Added this field to Customer:jobs display page
- Made the Customer:jobs Cell Phone field required if the user selected “Text” as the Automated Contact Method.
- Masked (forced) the Customer:jobs Cell Phone field to be a phone number.
- Added ability to allow upload (attach) multiple files. The file uploader was improved on the following pages:
- Purchase Order
- Work Order
- Added multi-sorting on grids. We now allow users to sort columns using multiple headers (fields) within the following new lists:
- Work Order List
- Invoice List
- Estimate List
- Customer List