Mobile II Version 126.96.36.199
Aptora Mobile II 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Release Date: 2/5/2020 (rolling update)
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
- Multiple calculations on the Employee Dashboard were incorrect. We went through all reported issues and checked other numbers and values. #20928
- Work Orders that are moved to a Status of ‘Not Scheduled’ will have the Start Time removed.
- Major Presentation Improvement to My Flat Rate Books
- Multiple display improvements were made on the View Cart page. We did a lot of fine-tuning to the overall presentation of items and group items.
- A new menu system was created. We added additional shortcuts.
- Unlimited Cart Types
- Added the ability to add multiple cart types – allowing for the Good, Better, Best, Ultimate pricing options. Users can name these carts as they wish and they can add as many as they like.
- Each cart type can have its own financing package. You can set down-payment, interest rates, and terms. Don’t forget, we already offer an Enerbank Financing App integration. It’s a great compliment to this improved sales presentation experience.
- The cart and financing package settings are found in the Flat Rate Price Settings page. You will need to be logged in as Admin to edit them.
- Employee Dashboard
- The page will no longer fully refresh when the data needs to be updated, instead, the data will just be pulled and populated within the content. This method is faster and more efficient.
- We added the ability to see the employee’s current Work Order in the ‘Working’ status. This is a hyperlink that will take you to that record.
- Added Next Scheduled Event. This label is a hyperlink and shows users what their next work order or appointment is.
- We added additional information regarding accessory sales, call-backs, and other information.
- The Employee Dashboard loads and refreshes faster than before.
- Important Note: Please be sure that the Invoice Items in Total Office Manager has been set up to indicate their specific function. There are numerous settings in the Additional Info tab for most item types. This work is needed to properly calculate call-backs, accessory sales, etc. Service Agreement sales and renewals also depend on certain settings and proper renewal techniques. Please consider spending some time with an Aptora trainer if needed.
We will be updating mobile help topics related to this work soon.