Total Office Manager 11.0.5 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Release Information
11.0.5 Release Notes
Release Date: 01/26/2018
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -DB UPDATE – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 minutes depending on the database size and the number of release versions you are behind.
Payroll Tax Updates:
Please verify your tax file date to ensure you are on the latest version. The date of the most recent tax file containing the new federal withholding tax table is version 2018-01-11v. You may view this information under the Version Tab of Help | About form.
– FUTA with Credit Reduction (Federal Unemployment Tax) – corrects a bug which failed to account for Additional Credits when Auxiliary = 2. Does not affect ‘FUTA’ formula, only ‘FUTA with Credit Reduction’
– FIT (Federal Income Tax) – added 2017 formula to allow multi-versioned calculation (no change to current formula).
– NV Modified Business Tax (Nevada) – added
– NY (New York) – new brackets
– NY NYC Resident (New York) – new brackets
– NY Yonkers Resident (New York) – new brackets
– PA Pittsburgh Payroll Expense (Pennsylvania) – added
Schedule/Dispatching, Work Orders, Equipment & Service Agreements:
Fixes and Corrections
– Corrected a reported issue with Escrow Movements not creating when generating planned maintenance work orders from service agreements. Please contact email@example.com for assistance in updating historical recods.
– Modified the Batch Renewal with Escrow invoice creation to ensure the customer defaults always pull from the customer setup at the time the invoice is created.
– Corrected an issue where the work order type was not properly updating to the work orders generated when batch renewing with escrow enabled.
– Corrected the Sold By field on the service agreement to record the sales rep at the time of creation when generated from an invoice or sales receipt.
– Now saving the size and placement of the check when closing the form.
****Not familiar with the Custom Data View feature? Call us to schedule training. Our experienced trainer will show you how to create your very own custom reports in minutes on the Custom Data Views currently available.****
Follow us on Facebook. This is a great place to get real-time news about software ideas we are considering, upcoming features, and update notices. We also post technical notices and technical tips.
Join us on BlackBeltContracting where basic membership is 100% free. We’re excited to announce the launch of BlackBeltContracting.com – a social networking site for contractors. The site offers tools like flat rate pricing books that your techs can use in the field, and the opportunity for you to post questions for some of the industry’s top business consultants.
Come be that person!! Bring your toughest questions and we’ll make sure you leave with answers. The training is March 5-7 and is highly collaborative. Learn from our experienced instructors and your peers. Register by January 31st to receive $500 off each ticket.