Total Office Manager 11.0.8 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Release Information
11.0.8 Release Notes
Release Date: 2/21/2018
Payroll Tax Updates:
– ID Unemployment (Idaho) – new wage base
– KY Danville (Kentucky) – new rate
– LA (Louisiana) – new brackets
– MA SE (Massachusetts) – modified formula to ignore negative StateExemptions values
– MA (Massachusetts) – modified formula to ignore negative StateExemptions values
– MI Benton Harbor (Michigan) – added
– MI Benton Harbor NR (Michigan) – added
– NC (North Carolina) – new additional tax for resident aliens, enabled by setting Miscellaneous to 1. Brackets and allowance otherwise unchanged.
– OR (Oregon) – new brackets and standard deduction
Schedule/Dispatching, Work Orders, Equipment & Service Agreements:
– Overdue work orders now flash on Schedule Board (New) when they have not been set to a Working status.
– Added the ability to Email/Page/Text from chedule Board (New).
Fixes and Corrections
– Corrected an Invalid Use of Null and Overflow error that could generate when processing batch renewals of service agrements.
– Corrected an issue that would cause the map to only display in gray.
– Corrected an issue that caused the WO Duration column to be missing.
– Corrected the WO Stats for unscheduled work order section.
– Corrected an issue with security on the new schedule board that would allow deletion when user did not have permission to delete on original schedule boards.