Total Office Manager 11.2.53 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update – Version 11.2.53
Release Date: 01/23/2019
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -DB UPDATE – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run.
Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 minutes depending on the database size.
Employees & Payroll:
– Added new tax file
Fixes and Corrections:
– Fixed one reported issue where earnings were not being calculated into the 941
– Fixed reported issue where the payroll summary was including employees with zero amounts even with the box to exclude them was checked.
– Fixed reported issue where the refresh on the process pay group was inconsistent.
Fixes and Corrections:
– Fixed reported error on bill/item receipts affecting AVG cost.
– Fixed “mapi error” when emailing with Microsoft outlook
– improved list speed on customer list
– Fixed reported issue with Credit Card processing for customers located in Canada
– Fixed reported issue where the date filter was not working correctly on the invoice list
– Fixed reported issue where updating a transaction that impacts Payment Applications,
the Date Applied was not updating when the transaction date was changed.
– To help with speed on invoice/sale/credit/estimate we now only load the ‘lookup’
feature and the customer selected on the invoice. We no longer load the entire customer
job list. If editing one of these forms and want to change customer you will now need to
use the ‘lookup’ button. this is to help fix the “out of memory” yellow screens that
many users are getting. All new forms will load the entire customer list.
Fixes and corrections:
– Fixed reported issue with the preference to have work orders flash
– Fixed reported issue where the “show on dispatch board” check on the employee was not
– Improved the loading speed and resources being used to run the schedule board
– Fixed reported issue when creating a purchase order from the board was causing slowness
– Fixed the ‘clear filter’ option on the unscheduled work order list on the left pane
– Fixed reported issue with emailing a work order causing an error stating that email
wasn’t set up and throwing a mapi error
Auto Submitted Errors Corrected:
– Incorrect syntax near ‘s – when searching for a customer on the item alias window
– A form can’t be moved or sized while minimized – Yellow screen on the 940
– Subscript out of range – item bins form
– Invalid property value – new item