Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.1.1800
Release Date: 01/18/2022
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
For on-premises users, this update will require all other users to be logged out so that the database can be updated. Cloud users (hosted) will not need to update their database.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Made minor user interface changes to the Invoice Items form for Inventory Part, Non-Inventory Part, and Serialized types. Improved the layout and positioning of certain fields and labels. Tool Tips were added and updated.
- Added a ToolTip to explain what Labor Rate did in Payroll Preferences
- Made some ToolTip changes and additions to help explain Unit of Measure
- Rearranged tab order on Customer History window
- Added Create PO by Warehouse to the Inventory Replenishment Utility
- Modified label called Allow Duplicate Sales and added ToolTip
- Ticket #32930: Unit of Measure update prompt fix
- Ticket #33897: Bookkeeper’s Summary not showing correct counts in Today column
- Ticket #33900: Credit Card Payment Form not clearing correctly upon selecting new Customer
- Ticket #33898: Customer Labor Burden rates not saving
- Ticket #33896: Printing offset settings being applied to all users
- 1099-NEC printing issue
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- A small number of users have reported Total Office Manager closing without any type of message or error. This may happen when saving a bill, invoice, or possibly other actions. This issue is sporadic and not reproducible. We have added additional error handling to a large number of forms, in an attempt to solve the problem. If the problem is not solved, we hope this work will provide information on the cause of the unexpected shut down.
- frmInvoices.Form_Resize() Invalid property value
- frmEnterBills.Form_Activate() Type mismatch
- modRptPayrollSummary.BuildReportRecordSet() Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value.
- frmInvoices.Form_KeyDown() Invalid procedure call or argument
Struggling with Aptora Software?
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.