Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.2.901
Release Date: 02/10/2022
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
For on-premises users, this update will require all other users to be logged out so that the database can be updated. Cloud users (hosted) will not need to update their database.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Added Department # Alias to Export Budget and Unit of Measure
- Added “Lock this Item Against Discounts” feature to Subtotal Item Types
- Pick Ticket created from Estimate uses Item Purchase Description instead of Sales Description
- Ticket #33508 Markup Method “Zone” doesn’t show on Customer:Job List
- Ticket #33899 Admin Password override feature not working on different user profiles
- Fixed Sales tab load/refresh issue on Customer History form as well as Date Picker on all forms
- Fixed issue with certain users not able to add Document Link to an Asset in Asset Manager
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- frmEnterBills.Form_MouseUp() Invalid Tools collection index
- frmVendor1099NEC.LoadRow() Invalid property value
Struggling with Aptora Software?
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.