Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.11.2200
Release Date: 11/23/2022 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
No update to your database is required.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Ticket 36841: Make Deposits form: We added red text to some row fields to bring attention to negative entry from credit card refunds.
- Ticket 37401: We fixed the issue where Work Order Printing Preferences were not being saved.
- Ticket 37403: We resolved the Marketing code sorting issue and now hierarchical views are available. This was done on all forms with this selection.
- Ticket 37679: We fixed the issue where you could not delete orphaned records in your database, specifically records that were tied to a deleted customer.
- Ticket 37519: We added a new option to the Scan for Out of Balance Transactions utility which will identify duplicated undeposited funds lines in the register. If these records exist, please contact our technical support for further assistance.
- Ticket 37762: The E-pay function was duplicating deposits in the undeposited funds account. This was fixed.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- Form Transaction Detail by Account: Error modRptTransDetailByAcct.StashTrans () Item cannot be found in the collection.
- Form Pay Bills: Error frmPayBills2.cmdRefresh_Click () Invalid row number.
- Form Undeposited Funds: Error frmDepositUnDep.loadUnDepositSQL () The multi-part identifier “Deposits.Date” could not be bound.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.