Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.11.700
Release Date: 11/10/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- SOM List. Leads were being sorted first by the Customer Name and then by Date Created. It now sorts by Date and then by Customer Name. The preference controls whether the Date is ascending or descending.
- Ticket 42333: We fixed the issue related to creating an estimate from a Sales Opportunity.
- Ticket 41731: We resolved the issue with transferring SEA from estimate > WO > Invoice. All items are transferred from Estimate to Work Order to Invoice in the same order and with the same price for each item.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- FrmInvoices.saveHeaderGrid Subscript out of range
- FrmInvoices.swapTaxCodes Subscript out of range
- FrmInvoices.lstAR_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- ModForms.editCustomer Unexpected error
- FrmInvoices.grd_FetchCellStyle Type mismatch
- ModRptInvoices.Populate_rdtInvoices Command text was not set for the command object.
- ModItem.AverageCost_ByDate Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.
- FrmInvList.Void Invalid use of Null
- FrmInvoices.lstSerials_DropDownClose Invalid procedure call or argument
- FrmInvoices.updateRecord Subscript out of range
- FrmCustomDataDownload.fnUpdateViews XML Load failed. Please check fileName.
- FrmPO.lstItems_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- ModForms.sortHArray Object doesn’t support this property or method
- FrmPRForm940_2007.clearForm Object already loaded
- FrmDepartment.beforeUpdate Unclosed quotation mark
- FrmInvoices.grd_FetchRowStyle Subscript out of range
- FrmWorkOrder.loadRecord Invalid use of Null
- FrmEmployees.loadMenu Subscript out of range
- FrmContactLog.Form_QueryUnload Data access error
- FrmPayments.saveRecord Overflow
- FrmInvoices.loadRecord Invalid property value
- FrmMarketQuery.loadGrid Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status.
- FrmWorkOrder.Form_Load Object already loaded
- ModForms.FormatActiveBar Object already loaded
- FrmWriteChecks.cmbCustJobs_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- FrmInvoices.Form_QueryUnload Property is not available in this context
- FrmInvoices.grd_FetchCellStyle Subscript out of range
- FrmInvoices.openNotes Subscript out of range
- ModForms.getRptForm Component ‘crviewer9.dll’ not correctly registered:
- FrmInvoices.deleteMe Subscript out of range
- FrmWorkOrder.cmdInfoDetailedDescription_Click Invalid procedure call or argumentMain_Menu.Load_Settings Cannot open file
- FrmInvoices.swapMarkups Subscript out of range
- FrmNewEmployee.Form_Unload Object doesn’t support this property or method
- FrmInvoices.grd_FetchCellStyle Invalid use of Null
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.