Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.10.2000
Release Date: 10/23/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- We now hide the 3rd Party Billed label on Estimates.
- We resolved the timesheet calendar display issue where days were not appearing as red on the Calander when information had been entered for that day.
- We added a new feature called Admin Block. This feature was designed for managers to stop employees from using Aptora’s desktop and mobile software and call their attention to an important notification or call to action. Managers may use this feature to instantly reprimand employees, once a policy violation is noticed. Rather than catching up with an employee “who knows when”, managers make certain the employee is dealt with immediately. The employee may be forced to meet with HR or a department manager, or both. They may be required to receive training at that moment with no delays. The big idea is accountability and instant repercussions.
- Ticket 41803: Payroll Item: A deduction was not calculating correctly under specific circumstances.
- Ticket 40360: Inventory issue related to the Total Quantity On-Hand (TQOH) remained constant through all transactions on all items. We resolved this issue.
- Under certain circumstances and with certain report option, the Employee Payroll Setup Report will show no data. This was resolved.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- FormInvoices.createProgInvoice Type mismatch
- FormMarketQuery.grd_MouseUp Invalid row number
- FormNewCustJob.createWO Unexpected error
- FormInvoices.createProgInvoice Subscript out of range
- FormCustInfo.LoadDateRange Invalid use of Null
- FormInvoices.lstDept_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- FormInvoices.clearAddress/getNewAddress Subscript out of range
- FormInvoices.loadItems Object was ope
- FormInvoices.lstSerials_DropDownOpen Named argument not found
- Form AcctOptionsDocumentManager.Form_Unload Invalid Bands collection index
- Form Invoices.deleteMe Subscript out of range
- Form PO.UpdateItemVendorAlias Subscript out of range
- Form WOMulti.calcAnnually Invalid use of Null
- Form NewCustJob.saveContacts Multiple-step operation generated errors.
- Form Invoices.suggestDueDate Invalid property value
- Form Items.loadMenu Subscript out of range
- Form WorkOrderList.getSql Subscript out of range
- Form Invoices.calcHeaderTax Subscript out of range
- Form Invoices.addTaxItems Subscript out of range
- Form MarketQuery.loadGrid Subquery returned more than 1 value.
- Form Invoices.Form_MouseUp Invalid procedure call or argument
- Form PO.lstHeaderCust_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- Form SOMOpportunity.cmbProduct_Close Subscript out of range
- Form Invoices.lstWarehouse_DropDownClose Invalid procedure call or argument
- Form WorkOrder.loadRecord Invalid property value
- Form Invoices.lstSalesRep_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
- Form Invoices.addWithSOM2 Subscript out of range
- Form Invoices.lstMarketing_DropDownClose Subscript out of range
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.