Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.7.2100
Release Date: 7/23/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
No update to your database is required.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- When creating work orders from estimates, the items from the estimate may not always copy over to the Items tab in the
Retainage which resulted in calculating incorrectly on AIA Payment Applications. We resolved this issue.
- We made some improvements in the department merge utility.
- AIA Payment Application Date is using the current date. We fixed this issue.
- Retainage was calculating incorrectly on AIA Payment Applications. We resolved this issue.
- We fixed the Error Logging Current TOM workorder.
- We also resolved Error Logging Current TOM Payments window.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- Frm invoice updateTableRow Error Code -2147217900
- ClsGlobals init Accounts Connection failure
- Frm Deposits load Names Error Code Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status.
- Error in “updateTableRow” module of “frmInvoices” form at line 1530 with error code -2147217900
- Error in “initAccounts” module of “clsGlobals” form at line 130 with error code -2147467259
- Error in “RunSQLScript” module of “frmCustomDataDownload” form at line 250 with error code -2147217900
- Error in calculated field will not look at retention calculation. We added Group Items to AIA option.
- On the Chart of Account Add/Edit form, we fixed an issue where the form’s controls may be invisible, unless the user resizes or manipulates the form. We also added additional error handling to numerous places.
- On the Pay Bills form, we added additional error handling to numerous places. This was an attempt to reduce the chances of the program crashing or freezing while the Pay Bills form is in use.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.