Aptora Mobile II 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Release Date: October 16, 2020 Hot Fix
Your Apple devices must be on iOS version 13.0 or higher to use the Aptora Mobile II app. Click here to learn more.
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
Fixes and Fine Tuning
- Adding Service Descriptions kept telling users that a selection is required.
- Brief Descriptions on Work Orders weren’t being passed to the Edit Pages.
- Password on the Email Settings page wasn’t being masked.
- Signature Approval Print Name was allowing too many characters to be filled in. This is now set to a max of 50.
- Fixed issue with not being able to add Items into a Group on Work Orders, Invoices, and Purchase Orders.
- Marketing Type wasn’t saving properly on Work Orders.