Aptora Mobile II 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Release Date: October 23, 2020 Hot Fix
Your Apple devices must be on iOS version 13.0 or higher to use the Aptora Mobile II app. Click here to learn more.
When updating, please stop the Internet Information Services (IIS) website for Aptora Mobile II prior to running the Mobile Configuration Utility. Make sure that users clear the cache on the browser and/or the Aptora Mobile II application. This is the best practice with any website update to prevent conflicts with website code changes. If you are not logged into the mobile server and the computer/network administration, please right click on the Mobile Configuration Utility and run as administrator.
Fixes and Fine Tuning
- Attention and Contact lines weren’t populating on the Add Estimates page when the User didn’t make a selection.
- Estimate’s Add page wasn’t filling in the information for the Customer when the Customer The ID was already being passed to the page. Ticket #27003
- While trying to create an Invoice from a Work Order and the Work Order has an Estimate already associated to it, users are getting a security response saying that there is already one created. Ticket #27090
- Adding a Log Notification would default it to None, even though the user selected another option.
- Start Working Timesheet wasn’t available when the Work Order status was already set to Working and a Timesheet wasn’t currently active.
- Clicking Stop Timesheet and not checking the Complete Work Order would update the User Interface to say Completed.
- Changed the Back Button on the Add Items page to reload the Display page of the Object that the user is adding the items too.
- Add button on the Equipment List page has been added back.
- Added the Name column to the Contacts List.
Summary of Fixed Support Tickets