Total Office Manager 19.10.1700 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.10.1700
Release Date: 10/21/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
This update contains important changes to your database. This will increase the normal update time by several minutes. These changes are designed to improve speed and stability. These changes will not affect your accounting or data in any way. If you are updating from 19.4.1601, this does not apply to you. Your database is already updated.
Fixes and Improvements
- Service Agreement line being locked on Estimates and Invoices. Ticket #19194
- Group Items Cost displaying incorrectly on the Purchase Order List. Ticket #19081, #19333
- Contact Log permissions were added for the Work Order Contact Log. Ticket #19406
- Feature Request: Added Sales Opportunity (yes or no) column to the Invoice List.
- Corrected an issue with the Job Costing Overview report. Ticket #14758
- Increased the Expiration Days filter range on the Credit Card Expiration Report. Ticket #18095
- Corrected an issue that would not allow certain users to remove group items from an invoice. Ticket #18947
New Schedule Board
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an emailing issue with Multiday Work Orders
- Added a right-click menu option called Quick Edit. It allows users to quickly edit a Work Order without opening it.
- Added a right-click menu for Work Order Document Links.
Yellow Screen Errors
- All Yellow Screen errors, that had details filled out, were corrected. We are getting very close to having all yellow screen errors fixed. We really appreciate any and all notes that our users enter into the comments box. Those clues have been a big help.
Follow us on Facebook. This is a great place to get real-time news about software ideas we are considering, upcoming features, and update notices. We also post technical notices and technical tips.
Join us on BlackBeltContracting where basic membership is 100% free. We’re excited to announce the launch of BlackBeltContracting.com – a social networking site for contractors. The site offers tools like flat-rate pricing books that your techs can use in the field and the opportunity for you to post questions for some of the industry’s top business consultants. It is also a great place to talk about our software with other like-minded users.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to make continued improvements to Total Office Manager.