Total Office Manager 19.9.1202 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.9.1202
Release Date: 09/19/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
- The Rate Field on Purchase Orders will be populated based on the preference (The preference is Purchase Orders: Rate Field).
- Corrected issue with running the Estimate Analysis on mobile Estimates/ Ticket# 17952
- Inventory Markup Table and/or “Update Retail Price” utility now displays 5 places to the right of the decimal. Ticket#17605
- Corrected the Inventory History Reports Qty On Hand when filtered by the warehouse. Ticket#18286
- Added an appointment quick edit. This is located under the right-click menu option on an appointment.
Yellow Screen Errors
- All yellow screen errors that were submitted since the last update have been addressed. Please help us correct these by typing any and all steps that you as a user were taking into the Yellow Screen Error and click Submit. This gives our development team a head start on finding and correcting those Errors.