Total Office Manager 19.8.2900 Release Notes
IMPORTANT: PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATABASE PRIOR TO INSTALLING ALL UPDATES!
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.8.2900
Release Date: 08/29/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
– The Rate field on Purchase Orders will be populated based on the preference (POItem Rate Field).
– Invoice Item list, invalid Query. Ticket#18500
– Issue corrected where when Creating a copy of an estimate uses incorrect Total Cost.
– Departments now look at the preference when updating the field on Invoices/Sales/Credit/Estimates.
– Sorting the Top 10 messages on the Info Center Ticket#17318, preference added for the Info Center allowing users can choose to see all the records or just the Top 10.
– Inventory Markup Table and/or “Update Retail Price” utility now displays. Ticket#17605
– Corrected the Inventory history Reports Qty on hand when filtered by warehouse. Ticket#18286
– Sales Tax Detail Sorts by date not by transaction type. Ticket#17932
– Add a message box verifying that you want to void Bills and Check.Ticket#18099
– When tabbing past the cust:job it shouldn’t delete the memo field on the expense line. Ticket#18247
– Payroll Service Export Button was showing Disabled. Ticket #18452
– End Time Not Updating on Multi-Day Work Order From SB Ticket#18383.
Features and Enhancements
– Added Invoice Number to the AuditInvoice when assessing Finance Charges
– Added Email option for Receipt Request Ticket#15623
Yellow Screen Errors
– All yellow screen errors that were submitted since the last update have been addressed. Please help us correct these by typing any and all steps that you as a user were taking into the Yellow Screen Error and click Submit. This gives our development team a head start on finding and correcting those Errors.