Total Office Manager 19.11.600 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.11.600
Release Date: 11/06/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
Total Office Manager
Fixes and Improvements
- Removed Inactive departments from the department drop-down on new timesheet entries. Ticket #18593
- Corrected issue where Multi-day work order was showing improper status after editing, which could cause them not to show on the schedule board Ticket #17586
- Corrected Issue were Total Cost was not recalculating when the Total % Billed column was changed Ticket # 19666
- Added Min and Max Qty fields on the Item bin import.
- Corrected issue with the Payroll Liability reset that affected some companies. Ticket #19758
- Warehouse drop-down on Inventory Transfer form now sorts alphabetically.
- Corrected issue on Select PO window (from Bill/item Receipt) where the retail amount was incorrect. Ticket #19850
- Corrected issue where User Defined field could be cleared on save. Ticket #19823
- Added ability to email a check stub to a vendor from the Checks list
- InfoStamp will now account for Time Offset.- Only affects hosted companies
- Added in a right-click menu option on the Bill and Item Receipt, that allows you to quickly access the following (per line item).
- Work Order (edit, history, Contact Log and Document Links)
- Customer;Job (edit, history, Contact Log and Document Links)
- Purchase Order (edit, history, Contact Log and Document Links)
New Schedule Board
Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected issue adding timesheet from a Multi-Day Work Order Menu (right-click) Ticket #19234
- Added a Department column to the Unscheduled Work Order List
- .Added link to Work Order Document links to the right-click menu.
- Corrected an issue where scheduled Multi-Day work orders were showing on the unscheduled list when other days were not scheduled.
- X button in the upper right corner of appointments with mark the appointment completed
- Schedule Board Options form has been moved to the Edit Preferences.
- The following settings for the new Schedule Board are located at the top menu inside the edit option of the new Schedule Board.
- Show Unscheduled Work Orders dropdown – All, Day, Week, etc.
- Checkbox: Always show work orders with no date
- Hide Canceled Work Orders
- Show Inactive Employees
- Work Order Background Colors by Status
Yellow Screen Errors
- All Yellow Screen errors, that had details filled out, were corrected. We are getting very close to having all yellow screen errors fixed. We really appreciate any and all notes that our users enter into the comments box. Those clues have been a big help.
Follow us on Facebook. This is a great place to get real-time news about software ideas we are considering, upcoming features, and update notices. We also post technical notices and technical tips.
Join us on BlackBeltContracting where basic membership is 100% free. We’re excited to announce the launch of BlackBeltContracting.com – a social networking site for contractors. The site offers tools like flat-rate pricing books that your techs can use in the field and the opportunity for you to post questions for some of the industry’s top business consultants. It is also a great place to talk about our software with other like-minded users.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to make continued improvements to Total Office Manager.