Total Office Manager 19.12.500 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.12.500
Release Date: 12/05/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
Total Office Manager Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected an issue when using the Alternative SMTP Email, emails are not being included in the Contact Log. #20070
- Corrected an issue with the user filters on the work order list. #19960
- Corrected an issue when the available credit for the vendor on the Pay Bills Form was not updating after setting a credit. #20130
- Corrected an issue when Approval Feature Menu Options and Labels were showing on a purchase order without the purchase order approval being activated. #19985
- Added a field on the customer form for the Automated Contact Method.
- Corrected an issue when Retail Price was not copying properly when using the Copy Invoice Function. #19678
- Corrected a typographical error on reports.
- Improved performance deficits on invoices that contained serialized items that some customers were experiencing.
- Added a message box warning stating that serialized Items can only have a Quantity of 0 or 1 when updating a group item that contains a serialized item. #20023
- Corrected an issue when users could see other user’s filters on Custom Data Views without them being marked as “Global”.
- Added columns for Latitude and Longitude to the Weekly Time Sheet Form.
- Added the ability to filter for the “Approved” column on the Invoice/Sale/Credit /Estimate list. #20333
- Corrected a display issue where the average cost was not updating on the Invoice Item List after returning an item through a credit. This issue did not affect the average cost of the item for accounting purposes, just the value displayed on the Invoice Item List. #19942
- Corrected an issue that some users were experiencing when a tax item was not showing on a paycheck stub. #20233
New Schedule Board Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected issues causing the Schedule Board to fail to open or crash. #19996
- Corrected reported issues with Quick Edit feature.
Yellow Screen Errors
- All Yellow Screen errors, that had details filled out, were corrected. We are getting very close to having all yellow screen errors fixed. We really appreciate any and all notes that our users enter into the comments box. Those clues have been a big help.
Follow us on Facebook. This is a great place to get real-time news about software ideas we are considering, upcoming features, and update notices. We also post technical notices and technical tips.
Join us on BlackBeltContracting where basic membership is 100% free. We’re excited to announce the launch of BlackBeltContracting.com – a social networking site for contractors. The site offers tools like flat-rate pricing books that your techs can use in the field and the opportunity for you to post questions for some of the industry’s top business consultants. It is also a great place to talk about our software with other like-minded users.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to make continued improvements to Total Office Manager.